- IFTA, Payroll KYU, NM, NY HUT The deadline for filing all 3nd quarter taxes is October 31st . As of October 1st, Illinois License Services, Inc. is ready to prepare your 3nd quarter 2015 IFTA, KYU, NM, NY HUT, and Payroll Tax.
To complete your return, you will need to report your miles driven and fuel purchased in each State for the period of July 1st to September 30th. If you happen to drive through New York, Kentucky, New Mexico, or Oregon, there is a good chance you must also prepare a separate return for each of these states.
- Annual Renewal 2016: If your company has the following licenses listed below, they must be renewed annually began on October 1st and the deadline is December 31st.
- IFTA. International Fuel Tax.
- NM Weight Distance Permit.
- NY HUT.
- Oregon Permit.
- UCR Unified Carrier Registration,.
- IL-ICC MC. Illinois Intrastate Authority
- IT plates.